Skip to product information
1 of 1

Pet Calming Blanket ⭐Warm Pet Blankets

Pet Calming Blanket ⭐Warm Pet Blankets

Regular price $25.99 USD
Regular price $31.35 USD Sale price $25.99 USD
Sale Sold out

We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable merchandise. 💐The following are the limited time discounts we offer! 🙌

Add to cart to get great prices and don't forget to buy one for your friends too! 😊

Because our cat calming blanket is the best
84% of our customers told us that our pet blanket significantly reduced their pet's stress and anxiety, while the remaining 16% sent us a congratulatory message saying that their pet liked it!

Love and passion always give good results
"My cats and dogs don't usually like blankets or kennels, but as soon as I put the blankets down, they lie down to sleep. Now they are calmer and more relaxed" -Maria.Milan

Benefits of pet blankets
🐾 Super comfortable: perfect for cats who like to curl up. The raised edges provide head and neck support, while the super soft padding can relieve joint and muscle pain. Your furry friend will feel very relaxed!

🐾 Relieves Anxiety-The raised edges create a feeling of security and comfort, and make your little one feel surrounded by sweet clouds. Research carried out in our laboratory shows that it can activate the nervous system, thus achieving rapid and complete relaxation.

🐾 Improves behavior and health: calm cats, without anxiety and stress problems, have better behavior and health. Therefore, with our blanket, you can not only improve the cat's life, but also your life as an owner.

🐾 Simplify cleaning: When your cat sleeps, she sheds hair. Let him sleep in his own place and you will clean less.

🐾Luxury Design-Our designer has created an elegant blanket that fits perfectly with any type of decoration and outdoes itself. Any of our models are designed to improve your home and make your lover happy.

🐾Easy to clean- Machine or hand washable. Due to the quality of our materials, we can ensure that even if it is washed repeatedly, it will not lose its original color or shape.

Product Details

Fabric:Coral fleece


Customer feedback



We ship worldwide
Standard shipping usually takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered within the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for help!
    We take pride in our products because we think they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.


      View full details